Quantity Surveyor Job Dublin
- Published date: October 17, 2017
- Modified date: October 17, 2017
- Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor who will be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on each project.
- Overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Surveying Manager or PCM.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Preparation of contract budget including PEP.
- Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
- Administer Contract Records.
- Manage the Procurement function.
- Produce JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
- Production and agreement of Final Accounts.
- Form Relationship with PQS/Client/consultants/Supply Chain.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Update cash reporting / manage cash collection.
- Use of CVDO procedure.
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors.
- Attend contract handover meeting.
- Ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed.
- Manage the weekly and monthly close-out disciplines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"