SHEQ Advisor Dublin
- Published date: October 17, 2017
- Modified date: October 17, 2017
- Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Maintain a schedule of staff and complete regular audits to ensure that required audits take place and that SHEQ best practice is being implemented.
- Review Documentation for adequacy, advise and assist project staff in the development and maintenance of the Construction Phase and Project Quality Plans and H&S Files.
- Suggest improvements to ensure the Groups policies and procedures meet the needs of the organisation and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
- Check the staff have access to appropriate procedural manuals and they are trained in the content.
- Complete necessary H&S Training as required.
- Discuss site performance with Site Teams and agree actions to be taken.
- Develop and issue performance reports to the Director of SHEQ.
- Liaise with Client representative while on site and attend meetings as required.
- Liaise with enforcing authorities and other local safety groups.
- Assist as required site teams with contract reviews.
- Investigate loss incidents.
QUALIFICATION & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEE HERE:
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"