- Kildare, Kildare, Ireland
With 3-5 years relevant experience, you will have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate your technical ability and solutions-based approach to work. You will be adaptable and willing to work in a hands-on environment.
You must be educated to degree level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering and preferably have achieved your Chartership. You will need to have a demonstrable working knowledge of current codes and standards, and of AutoCAD and Structural Engineering Software. An ability to analyze information and devise solutions would be a plus.
The successful candidate will be a technically talented, enthusiastic and innovative.
- be computer literate;
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- be able to write reports which are succinct, efficient and accurate;
- be able to prioritise and manage time;
- be results-oriented;
- be able to work under pressure;
- have good interpersonal skills.
A full clean driver’s licence would be advantageous.
Induction, training and on-going professional development will be provided.
Site safety training (SafePass and Manual Handling) – where not already in place, will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a progressive and energetic team and at the cutting edge of structural design and construction.
For more information and to apply please see here: https://cifjobs.ie/job/senior-engineer-cleartech/
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"